1. Place your device on a flat, clean surface with the display facing upwards.
2. Use your fingertip to pull out the SIM/SD door and the SIM/SD tray.
3. Place the SIM card in the SIM 1/ SIM 2 tray with gold pins of the SIM card facing down.
4. If you would like to use a microSD card, place this on the microSD tray with the gold pins of the memory card also facing down.
5. Carefully insert the tray back into the SIM card slot and push the SIM/SD door back in until it is fixed securely.
Note: Some devices take two SIM cards. When two SIM cards are inserted, both SIM card slots can support 4G/3G service.