Your Cat® phone can be used underwater to take photographs and record videos.
- Be careful not to go deeper than 3 metres or for longer than 1 hour.
- Underwater mode disables the touch screen and the Recents Android™ key.
Important: Make sure to close your device's components and covers before using it in water.
How to enable Underwater mode
1. You can enable Underwater mode at any time by ‘triple pressing’ the Power key, or by tapping the Under Water icon in the notification panel.
2. Use the Volume up button to take a picture or start/stop a video.
3. Tap the Volume down button to switch between photo and video.
4. Hold the Volume down button to switch between the front and back cameras.
How to exit Underwater mode
You can exit Underwater mode by one of the following options:
Option 1: Return the Camera app to normal mode by tapping the Back button.
Option 2: Exit the Camera app and disable Underwater mode by pressing the Home button.