You can copy contacts to your phone from the SIM card, the shared internal storage, or a memory card.
1. Go to Contacts, then tap the Circle with a letter or your profile picture menu icon at the top right of the screen.
2. Contacts app Settings > Import.
Then, proceed with one of the following options:
Option 1: To copy contacts from the SIM card
1. Tap SIM card.
2. Select the contact(s).
3. Tap Import to copy the selected contact(s).
Option 2: To import contacts from the internal storage or memory card
1. Tap the .vcf file.
2. Select the location where to import the contact(s).
3. Tap the *.vcf file to import the contact(s).