If you have been experiencing 3G/4G network performance issues, try the following options.
Option 1: Enable mobile data
1. Tap the notification bar on the home screen, then drag it down to open the notification panel.
2. Tap the Mobile data icon.
Option 2: Reset APNs
1. Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced. Then select Access Point Names.
2. Check that at least one network, that is named similarly to your network operator, is enabled.
3. Click on the 3-Dots options menu in the top right corner of the display.
4. Select Reset to default on the pop-up.
Option 3: Change APN protocol
1. Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Access Point Names.
2. Then select your network operator’s name.
3. On the next screen, scroll down to APN protocol.
4. Tap APN protocol, then change it to IPv4/IPv6 on the pop-up.