1. Place your device on a flat, clean surface with the display facing down.
2. Use your fingertip to pull out the SIM/SD door and the SIM/SD tray.
3. Place the SIM card in the SIM 1/ SIM 2 tray with gold pins of the SIM card facing up so you can see them.
4. If you would like to use a microSD card, place this on the microSD tray with the gold pins of the memory card also facing up.
5. Carefully insert the tray back into the SIM card slot and push the SIM/SD door back in until it is fixed securely.
Note: Some devices take two SIM cards. When two SIM cards are inserted, both SIM card slots can support 4G/3G service.