1. To reset your device, press the Power key for around 12 seconds, or until you feel a vibration.
2. Your phone should now power on and resume functionality.
3. If this does not work, there is a RESET button located behind the SIM/SD door.
4. Use a paperclip to press this down for 20 seconds, or until the phone powers off.
5. Finally, Power on your phone.
Note: Disconnect the charger prior pressing the RESET button. If the device is charging when you press the RESET button, the phone will not reset.
Note: Pressing the RESET button behind the SIM door will not erase any previously saved data.