Your Cat® phone can be used underwater to take photographs and record videos.
- Be careful not to go deeper than 2 metres or for longer than 1 hour.
- Underwater mode disables the touch screen and the Recents Android™ key.
Important: Make sure to close your device's components and covers before using it in water.
How to enable Underwater mode
1. Tap the Under Water icon in the notification panel. This mode automatically launches the camera app.
2. Use the Volume up button to take a picture or start/stop a video.
3. Tap the Volume down button to switch between photo and video.
How to exit Underwater Mode
The screen is locked when in Underwater mode. To exit, press the Android Back Key twice.