Note: All instructions and directions, for Memory cards and SIM cards, are given with the device screen and keyboard being face down on a desktop or in the palm of the hand, taking care not to mark or damage the device.
Installing the SIM card
Note: Follow these same steps for installing the SD card, the slot is located above the SIM card slot.
1. Switch off the phone, remove the battery and any other external power source.
2. Unlock the SIM securing mechanism by gently sliding the metal catch towards the bottom of the phone and lifting away from contacts.
3. Fit the SIM card into the SIM card slot and align the angled corner of the SIM card with the slot.
4. Lower the catch over the SIM card and gently slide towards the top of the phone, locking the mechanism in place.
5. Install the battery, and restore the back cover.
Uninstalling the SIM card
Note: Follow these same steps for uninstalling the SD card, the slot is located above the SIM card slot.
1. Switch off the phone and remove the battery and backplate.
2. Slide the locking mechanism of the sim tray towards the bottom of the phone and raising away from the SIM card.