The Cat B30 comes with six available languages (English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and German) that you can set as your preferred device system language.
There are two settings available in which you can set your language preferences, Display Language and Writing Language.
Changing your Display Language
1. On the home screen, press the Yellow menu button located on the centre of the device.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu which is displayed by a Screwdriver and Wrench icon.
3. Navigate down to Phone Settings, or press 2 on the keypad for quick access.
4. Select Language Settings > Display Language.
5. Select the language of your choice and press OK.
6. Your device will return the language settings screen as your preferred display language.
Changing your Writing Language
1. Follow the same steps for Changing your Display Language.
2. In Language Settings, select Writing Language.
3. Select the language of your choice and press OK.
4. Your device will return to the language settings screen and configured to use the writing language of your choice.