You can back up your contacts to your SIM card, internal storage or Google account.
1. Go to Contacts, then tap the Circle with a letter or your profile picture menu icon at the top right of the screen.
2. Contacts app Settings > Export.
Then, do one of the following:
To export contacts to the SIM card:
Tap Export to SIM card. Select the contact(s) and tap OK to copy the selected contact(s).
To export contacts to the internal storage:
Tap Export to .vcf file. Select the location where to save the contacts and tap SAVE.
To backup contacts to your Google account:
1. Go to Settings > Select Accounts > Select Google
2. Ensure the button beside Contacts is on
3. Tap the 3-Lines menu icon in the top right of the screen.
4. Select Sync now to back up your contacts to your Google account.