Transfer your favorite music and pictures between your device and your PC or Mac in Media Device MTP mode.
1. Connect your device to a PC or Mac with a USB data cable.
2. Unlock the screen and open the notification panel.
3. At the bottom of the notification panel, slightly swipe with your finger towards the bottom of the notification panel.
4. Tap Charging this device via USB to access more options.
5. The available options are File Transfers (MTP), Photo transfers (PTP), and MIDI.
6. On your PC or Mac, your phone should be displayed as a removable device. Click on the removable device to access your phone's internal storage. If a memory card is inserted, the microSD card details will also be visible.
Note: If you are using an Apple computer, the drivers must be downloaded from http://www.android.com/filetransfer/