Your Cat® phone can be used underwater to take photographs and record videos. The S60 is capable of being submerged to 2 metres or 5 meters.
- Be careful not to go deeper than 5 metres or for longer than 1 hour.
- Be sure to set the two yellow switches on the front of the device if you plan to go deeper than 2 metres.
- Underwater mode disables the touch screen and the Recent Android™ key.
Important: Make sure to close your device's components and covers before using it in water.
How to enable Underwater mode
1. You can enable Underwater mode by going to Settings > Programmable key > Underwater mode
2. Turn the switch to the ON position and press OK.
How to exit Underwater mode
You can exit Underwater mode by the following method:
1. Touch the screen, and slide the lock slider to the Unlock position.