If you accidentally delete an app, you can easily recover it from the Google Play Store.
1. Open the Google Play Store app. Ensure you're on the homepage of the store and logged into your Google Account.
2. Tap on the Circle with your profile picture or a letter at the top right of the screen.
3. Select Manage apps & device.
4. Tap on Manage. You will then see three options; Installed, Updates available, and Games.
5. Select Installed to view a drop down and select Not installed.
6. You will now see your uninstalled apps. Select the app you'd like to download to reinstall this.