NFC allows you to exchange data between two NFC-enabled devices, when both devices are either touching or no more than a few centimetres apart.
Activating the NFC function
1. Go to Settings > Connected Devices > Connection preferences.
2. Slide the NFC switch to the right.
3. The Android™ Beam function will also be enabled automatically.
Beaming Content Via NFC
1. Enable the NFC and Android™ Beam functions.
2. Open the content to be shared. (You can share web content, YouTube videos, contacts and much more.)
3. Place the devices back-to-back, when prompted Tap to beam, tap your screen.