Introducing the Cat S62 Pro, the pinnacle of innovation, elegant design and rugged durability.
Our third generation of the Cat 60 series has the best integrated thermal camera available in a smartphone. Highly sensitive to minute temperature differences and with substantial improvements to the thermal image quality and clarity, the S62 Pro offers significant new enhancements. Use it to discover more about the world around you, even in complete darkness; monitor, diagnose, reveal and save time.
We've also upgraded the display to a 5.7" FHD+ (18x9) and the memory to 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM and added a fingerprint sensor. With a faster chipset, Android 10 and a large, optimised battery, the Cat S62 Pro is the ultimate work phone.
Rugged DO's and DON'Ts
DROPPING YOUR DEVICE:
• Do: Use your device up to a height of 1.8 metres – it’s drop proof within this height range.
• Don’t: Throw it with force, or drop from above the 1.8 metre range – it’s durable, but not indestructible.
• Do: Use your device in damp and wet conditions. Ensure all components and covers are properly closed
before using in water. The device can withstand a depth of 1.5 metres, for up to 35 minutes.
• Don’t: Attempt to use it for longer than 35 minutes in 1.5 metres depth or beyond a 1.5 metre depth.
DUSTPROOF AND SCRATCHPROOF:
• Do: Use your device in dirty, dusty environments. The Cat® S62 Pro is certified IP68, an industry standard measure for durability.
• Do: Use your device within the operational temperature range of -25º C to + 55º C. It can also handle
extreme changes in temperature: shifting between cold and hot, or vice versa very quickly.
• Don’t: Use it outside the range of 0º C to + 45º C without the use of protective gloves
Important: Using your phone outside of these parameters may compromise it's warranty. Please view the Warranty Statement here: https://www.catphones.com/en-gb/help-support/warranty-repairs/