Before you use Bluetooth, you need to pair your device with another Bluetooth device:
1. Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your device is enabled and set to Visible to All.
2. From the Home Screen press OK key to display Main Menu > Settings > Bluetooth.
3. Select Paired devices, then press Left Soft key (Add) to search for Bluetooth devices in range.
4. Select the device you want to pair with from the list.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
Note: Once you have paired devices, you will not be asked to enter a password to connect to that device again.