The Cat® B40 has a number of default wallpapers you can use, or you can instead choose your own photos to personalise your device even more. To change the wallpaper, please follow the steps below:
1. From the Home Screen, press the middle button (OK) to display the Main Menu.
2. Then, use the Multi-directional Navi-key to navigate left to Settings.
3. Select Display > Wallpaper settings.
4. You will now be able to choose between Static wallpaper and More pictures.
5. Selecting the option Static wallpaper with the middle button (OK) will take you to a secondary list of wallpapers.
6. Confirm your preferred selection with OK.
7. To choose instead from your own photos, please go back to Step 5 and select More pictures. The device will automatically take you to the Gallery section to select your preferred file.