Your phone's IMEI number is its unique identification number. The IMEI has 15 digits and is assigned to every Cat® phone.
Important: If you have a dual SIM device, there will be two IMEI numbers shown as IMEI 1 and IMEI 2. Please consider IMEI 1 as your device's identification number.
Option 1: Finding your IMEI on the box
Your IMEI number can be found on the outside of the box that you received your phone in and makes up part of the Approval’s label.
Option 2: Finding your IMEI via the keyboard
1. Open your Dialer.
2. Type *#06# into the keyboard and hit dial.
3. A dialog box will pop up showing your IMEI number(s).
Option 3: Finding your IMEI via the Settings app
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap About phone > tap Status > IMEI information
3. Your IMEI number(s) will be displayed.
Option 4: Finding your IMEI in the SIM tray slot
1. Open the SIM tray door.
2. Your IMEI number(s) will be written on a label right on the back of the door.