Your phone's IMEI number is its unique identification number. The IMEI has 15 digits and is assigned to every Cat® phone.
Note: For the S22, the IMEI starts with the digits 35.
Option 1: Finding your IMEI on the box
Your IMEI number can be found on the outside of the box that you received your phone in and makes up part of the Approval’s label. For the S22, the IMEI starts with the digits 35.
Option 2: Finding your IMEI via the keyboard
1. Open your Phone Dialer.
2. Type *#06# into the keyboard but do not tap dial.
3. A dialog box will pop up showing your IMEI number. The full 15-digit IMEI is shown at the bottom of the dialog box,
Option 3: Finding your IMEI via the Settings app
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap About phone.
3. Scroll down to IMEI and note the number.
Option 4: Finding your IMEI on the back of the phone
1. Using a coin or screw, unscrew the back cover of the phone.
2. Remove the battery from the device.
3. Your IMEI number will be displayed on the label above the SIM port.
Option 5: Your service provider will have the IMEI if the phone has been activated on their network.
1. Contact your service provider and request they provide the IMEI for the device associated with your phone number.