Some apps that you download can cause issues with your phone. Try the steps below if your phone has any of these problems: Restarting itself, Freezing, Crashing, Running slow. When your phone is in safe mode, it only loads applications installed when manufactured and will not load any apps added later by the end-user. After entering safe mode use your phone normally and check if the problem goes away. If it does, an app is likely causing the issues with the phone.
How to Enter Safe Mode
1. Push the Power key for a few seconds.
2. Tap and hold Power-off icon until Reboot to safe mode appears.
3. Select OK.
4. The device will reboot to Safe mode.
How to Exit Safe Mode
1. Push and hold the Power key for a few seconds.
2. Tap the Restart button.
3. The device will reboot normally.