Introducing the Cat S62, the pinnacle of innovation, elegant design and rugged durability.
Rugged DO's and DON'Ts
DROPPING YOUR DEVICE:
• Do: Use your device up to a height of 1.8 metres – it’s drop proof within this height range.
• Don’t: Throw it with force, or drop from above the 1.8 metre range – it’s durable, but not indestructible.
• Do: Use your device in damp and wet conditions. Ensure all components and covers are properly closed
before using in water. The device can withstand a depth of 1.5 metres, for up to 35 minutes.
• Don’t: Attempt to use it for longer than 35 minutes in 1.5 metres depth or beyond a 1.5 metre depth.
DUSTPROOF AND SCRATCHPROOF:
• Do: Use your device in dirty, dusty environments. The Cat® S62 is certified IP68, an industry standard measure for durability.
• Do: Use your device within the operational temperature range of -25º C to + 55º C. It can also handle
extreme changes in temperature: shifting between cold and hot, or vice versa very quickly.
• Don’t: Use it outside the range of 0º C to + 45º C without the use of protective gloves.
Important: Using your phone outside of these parameters may compromise its warranty. Please view the Warranty Statement here: https://www.catphones.com/en-gb/help-support/warranty-repairs/