Transfer to a PC
Transfer your favorite music and pictures between your device and PC in Media Device MTP mode.
1. Connect your device to your PC with the USB power cable.
2. Open the notification panel and the USB connection options. Tap Charging this device via USB to access more options.
3. Tap File transfer to share files to/from your PC.
4. Your device should be displayed as a removable device displaying the phone’s internal storage. If a memory card is inserted, this will also be visible. Copy the chosen files to your device.
Note: If you are using a MAC, the drivers must be downloaded from: http://www.android.com/filetransfer/
Transfer using NFC
NFC allows the exchange of data between two NFC-enabled devices, when both devices are either touching or no more than a few inches apart.
1. On the Settings screen, tap Connected devices > Connection preferences.
2. Slide the NFC switch to the right and the Android™ Beam function will be enabled automatically.
3. Open the content to be shared (you can share web content, YouTube videos, contacts and much more).
4. Place the devices back-to-back, when prompted Tap to beam, tap your screen.