There is a label inside the SIM door. Open the SIM door, remove the SIM tray, and pull the label out. This label contains all of the appropriate regulatory information.
Articles in this section
- S62 Pro: Download User Manual
- S62 Pro: How to Find the Regulatory Markings on Your Device
- S62 Pro: Personalise Your Messages Notifications and Settings
- S62 Pro: How to Enable/Disable Your Wi- Fi Hotspot and Bluetooth Tethering
- S62 Pro: How to Use the App Toolbox
- S62 Pro: How to Fix the App Toolbox Error
- S62 Pro: How to Reset Your Phone When the Screen is Blank
- S62 Pro : Understanding Your Phone's Rugged Credentials
- S62 Pro: How to Enter Safe Mode
- S62 Pro: What to Do If 'Enter PUK Code' Is Displayed
- See all 38 articles...