Your phone's IMEI number is its unique identification number. The IMEI has 15 digits and is assigned to every Cat® phone.
Important: Only one IMEI will appear if one SIM is being used in the device even if the phone is dual SIM. If you have a dual SIM device and are using two SIM cards, there will be two IMEI numbers shown as IMEI 1 and IMEI 2. Please consider IMEI 1 as your device's identification number.
Option 1: Finding your IMEI on the box
Your IMEI number can be found on the outside of the box that you received your phone in and makes up part of the Regulatory Approval’s label.
Option 2: Finding your IMEI via the keypad
1. Open your Phone App and tap the dial pad icon.
2. Enter *#06# into the keyboard.
3. A dialog box will pop up showing your IMEI number(s).
Option 3: Finding your IMEI via the Settings app
1. Go to Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap About phone.
3. Your IMEI number(s) will be displayed.
Option 4: Finding your IMEI on the device
You will find a label on the rear of the device showing the IMEI number and all the appropriate certification markings.