If you're experiencing issues using the MyFlir App you can try the following steps to reset this.
Option 1: Restart in the App
1. Open the MyFlir app.
2. Select the Options via the first 3-Lines icon on the top left corner.
3. Tap on the 3rd icon with the 3 lines.
4. Reset Settings.
6. Restart your device.
Option 2: Restart in phone Settings
1. Locate the MyFlir app.
2. Press on the app icon for a few seconds.
3. App info.
5. Clear cache > OK.
6. Clear storage > OK.
7. Force stop.
8. Restart the device.
Option 3: Soft Reset
1. To reset the device, open the SIM card and SD card door, behind the door to the right is a RESET button.
2. Depress this button with a pointy object.
3. The device will power down.
4. Restart the device.
Note: This will not delete any data