If you're experiencing issues using the MyFlir App you can try the following steps to reset this.
Option 1: Reset in the App
1. Open the MyFlir app.
2. Select the Options via the icon on the top left corner.
3. Tap on the 4th icon with the 3 lines.
4. Reset Settings.
6. Restart your device.
Option 2: Reset in phone Settings
3. Options (3 dots in top right corner).
4. Show system.
7. Clear storage.
8. Clear cache.
9. Force stop.
10. Restart the device.
Option 3: Soft reset
1. To reset the device, open the SIM card and SD card door, behind the door to the right is a RESET button.
2. Depress this button with a pointy object.
3. The device will power down.
4. Restart the device.
Note: This will not delete any data.