Data can be transferred between devices using Bluetooth, Nearby Share and also using a PC.
Transfer using Bluetooth:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on both devices. On your Cat phone, you can switch this on by pulling the notification bar down and selecting Bluetooth. You can also turn this on by going to Settings > Connected devices > Pair new device.
2. Once this is on, please connect both devices. On your Cat phone, go to Settings > Connected devices > Pair new device > Select the device to connect with under Available devices > Select PAIR.
3. To share files through Bluetooth, select the file you would like to send, tap the Share Icon and select Bluetooth.
4. Select the device you are connected to and the file will be transferred.
Note: To send multiple files through Bluetooth, press and hold to select these and then tap share. This will send them all at once, instead of sending individually.
Transfer using Nearby Share:
1. Nearby Share can be turned on by going to Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > Nearby Share > Enable.
2. To share files this way, navigate to the file you would like to send and select the share icon.
3. Select Nearby Share. Allow access to location, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth if this is the first time using this function.
4. Your phone will look for nearby devices. Select the device to share this with and select Accept on the receiving device. The file will be sent through.
Transfer using a PC:
1. Connect your device to a PC with a USB power cable.
2. Open the notification panel and tap Charging this device via USB to access more options.
3. Tap File Transfer to share files to your PC.
4. On the PC, your phone should be displayed as a removable device. Click on the removable device to access your phone's internal storage. If a memory card is inserted, the microSD card details will also be visible.
Note: If you are using an Apple computer, the drivers must be downloaded from http://www.android.com/filetransfer/