Call forwarding allows you to forward or redirect incoming calls to an alternative land line or mobile number.
1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap on the 3-Dots in the top right corner.
3. Tap Settings > Calling Accounts > then tap your SIM card. If dual SIM, tap the active SIM card that you would like to set up/disable call forwarding for.
4. Select call forwarding > Voice > Enable/disable the option that is best for you.
5. Enter the phone number that your calls are to be forwarded to.
6. Tap Turn On/Disable.
7. Call forwarding is now enabled/disabled.