Your Cat S75 can send and receive text-based messages via the Bullitt Satellite Messaging app when there is no mobile or Wi-Fi network. To use the service, you need to activate the service and have an active subscription.
1. Go to app.bullitt.com to create your free Bullitt Satellite Messenger account.
2. Input your mobile number you wish to use with Bullitt Satellite Messenger.
3. A verification code is sent to your designated number to confirm ownership.
4. Complete the on screen prompts to create your account.
You can now use the telephone number and password created at sign up to login to the Bullitt Satellite Messenger app.
Registering a device and choosing a Satellite Messenger Plan
1. Enter the code displayed and select a plan from the satellite service packages displayed on screen.
Note: You can find this code printed on an insert inside the original packaging of your product.
2. Complete checkout by entering your billing address, contact details and payment method – please note, a valid payment method is required for all packages regardless of any free trial period displayed.
3. After successful completion your device is registered and ready to use on the Bullitt Satellite Connect network.
Within the app it is possible for you to edit your profile, check your membership tier, your remaining monthly allocation and change/manage your subscription. To access this, from the Bullitt Satellite Messenger app:
• Tap the Menu icon > Profile.