Your Cat S75 can send and receive text-based messages via the Bullitt Satellite Messaging app when there is no mobile or Wi-Fi network. To use the service, you need to activate the service and have an active subscription.
Your phone is configured to connect to satellites automatically when you lose cellular coverage.
You can change this by swiping up from the Home Screen > Settings > Network & Internet > Satellite Mode.
There are three options:
• Satellite When Needed – This is the default and recommended setting.
• Satellite Only – This will disconnect your cellular and Wi-Fi connection. You can use this to test satellite coverage
and to save battery in locations with no cellular or Wi-Fi coverage.
• Off – This disables the satellite radios.
Connect to a Satellite
To connect to a satellite, you need to either be outdoors in an area with no cellular or Wi-Fi coverage or enable Satellite Only mode.
1. Open the Bullitt Satellite Messaging app.
2. Tap the icon located at the top right of the screen.
3. Hold the phone vertically in your hand and follow the instructions to connect to a satellite.
The globe in the top right of the screen turns green when you are connected to a satellite.
Note: Connectivity to a Satellite is only possible with a Satellite SIM installed in the phone.