1. Tap [+] to begin composing a message.
2. Select the contact that you wish to send the message to.
3. Tap the Type your message box and compose your message.
Tip: You can include your location in your message by selecting the location icon.
Messages are limited to 140 characters. As you type your message you will see the character icon slowly turn blue as you type more characters. If you exceed the limit, it will turn red as will the characters in your message which have exceeded the limit.
Note: The app will always send messages over cellular or Wi-Fi if it can.
Check In allows you to send pre-defined messages to a selected contact quickly. To use this, first you must select a recipient to send these messages to.
In the Bullitt Satellite Messenger app:
1. Tap the Menu icon > Settings > Check In.
2. Add the contact.
3. Choose the message that you would like automatically sent as a Check In message.