1. Open the Google Play Store app. Ensure you're on the homepage of the store and logged into your Google Account.
2. Tap on the Circle with your profile picture or a letter at the top right of the screen.
3. Select Manage apps and device.
4. There, on Overview, it is either All apps up to date or Updates available.
5. If updates are available, select either Update all or See details, which leads to Pending downloads.
6. Under Pending downloads you may choose between Update all at the top right and Update right of each individual app you want to update.