DROPPING YOUR DEVICE:
• Do: Use your device up to a height of 1.8 meters – it is drop proof within this height range.
• Don’t: Throw it with force or drop from above the 1.8 meters; it is durable, but not indestructible.
• Do: Use your device in damp and wet conditions. Ensure all components and covers are properly closed before using in water. The device can withstand a depth of up to 1.2 meters, for up to 35 minutes.
• Don’t: Attempt to use it for longer than 35 minutes in more than 1.2 meters depth.
NOTE: After being submerged in water the performance of the microphone and speaker may be affected for a short period of time.
DUSTPROOF AND SCRATCHPROOF:
• Do: Use your device in dirty, dusty environments. Your device is certified to IP68 and IP69K, an industry standard measure for durability.
• Do: Use your device within the operational temperature range of -25°C to 55°C. It can also handle extreme changes in temperature: shifting between cold and hot, or vice versa very quickly.
• Don’t: Use it outside the range of 0°C to 45°C without the use of protective gloves.